In Uncategorized on December 30, 2012 at 12:04 pm
Dear Devoted fans,
Yes, you read it correctly, this spring, NEIMASITAWI will starting a new, 3-year project in Shanghai, China!!
NEIMASITAWI Luxury will be opening an Asian headquarters in Shanghai China in the Spring of 2013.We are so fortunate and happy to have such a wonderful opportunity in such an exciting fashion mecca as Shanghai!! I thank each and everyone of you in Bologna and the rest of the world from the bottom of my heart for your important role in the growth and development of the NEIMASITAWI the brand. Without you, I could not have brought so much of what I love to the public. I am closing a deal soon with a joint venture in Shanghai who is interested in participating in the NEIMASITAWI project of bringing timeless, quality luxury to the world so keep your eyes peeled for NEIMASITAWI on the red carpets of China and Russia. Please continue to follow our latest news as exciting updates about the Shanghai project will be released periodically!!
- What does this mean for the NEIMASITAWI business? Nothing changes from a production point of view. I will keep my pattern development here in Italy as well as production and I plan to continue to source my materials from my current Italian material suppliers as well. I will be creating full production cycles and dividing them among my Europe based and Asia based clientele so look out for me in the shops! In Bologna, I will keep a commercial, events and quality assurance team to insure that you are the first to know when new collections become available and to be sure that despite my absence, NEIMASITAWI is still synonymous with quality and style.
Stay tuned for details about the NEIMASITAWI farewell party….Location to be disclosed at a later date!!
- For my individual customers: No new orders will be taken until April 2013. In the next few months, you will find a list of European retailers who will be carrying my collection. I will only be taking individual orders for complete collections or wardrobe solutions on a case by case basis.
- For boutiques and large retailers: I will still be fulfilling Spring/Summer and Resort 2013 orders for orders that arrived by the end of the last sales campaign. I will not however be able to satisfy last minute orders. The next sales campaign will be Fall/Winter 2013-14 and will open up in April at the close of the sales campaign Shanghai Fashion Week. More details can be found soon via the blog www.neimasitawiblog.wordpress.com
- For my partners, collaborators and sponsors, please contact me immediately so we can set up the future of our partnerships and be sure that my leaving leaves no gaps in expectations or business for you. We also need to design our long distance strategy and for those interested, how I can support you and your businesses in the Chinese market.
The expected move date is March 1st but with the house hunting trip to China in February, there is very little time to say goodbye. Please let’s try to see each other as soon as possible to build bridges between our relationship today and our future.
I am not abandoning you Bologna, I am taking Bologna with me to China and I will still be very much part of your community no matter where in the world you find me!
ps: Please follow the NEIMASITAWI blog, twitter and facebook posts to be sure you do not miss information about the latest news abut NEIMASITAWI and all future events in Bologna and around the world!
In Uncategorized on December 10, 2012 at 8:22 pm
Thanks to the excellent planning of Bea and Nici, the frankfurt Black and White party was a huge success. Present were both existing NEIMASITAWI fans and clients as well as new faces interested in the haute design of the Bologna-based brand.
Stay tuned for more photos by expert photographer, Markus Diekow Fotografie (http://www.markus-diekow.de/)!
Special thanks to our honorary guest, Susanne Banfer of Hutcoutire hat design: Oeder Weg 25, 30318 Frankfurt http://www.susanne-baenfer.de/
-hair design by Schloberg & Reich (http://www.schloberg-reich.de/),
- L’Unico (http://www.restaurante-l‘unico.de/) – Restaurantgutschein
- Weinhaus Grüneburgweg, Grüneburgweg 49, Frankfurt am Main – Weinpreise
- Meyer Feinkost (www.meyer-frankfurt.de/) – Wertgutschein
- Ava Accessoires & Mode – Wertgutschein
- Heavenly Delights – Cupkaces & More – Wertgutscheine
- Douglas – Schweizer Straße (http://www.douglas.de/) – Wertgutscheine und Kulturbeutel von D&G
- Dulce (www.dulce-chocolate.com/) – Pralinen
- Nestlé – Schokoladentafeln
- Cailler – Schokoladentafeln
- Pulmoll – Bonbondosen
- BZA Service – Druck der Getränkekarten